(Note: Latest version may be found at tuhuynh.com/resume)
Full Name: Huynh Minh Tu
Date of Birth: July 2nd, 1997
Home Address: Nguyen Huu Canh St., Binh Thanh Dt., HCMC
Software Engineer at LINE Corp
HCMC, Nov 2019 — Present
LINE is the world’s number one smart portal which enables people to connect to other people, various information, services and products.
Software Engineer at WeVenture PTE Ltd.
HCMC, May 2018 — Sep 2019 (1 year 4 months)
Worked as a software engineer with in-house products of an Singapore based company. Build and migrate a new high-performance & extendable entertainment distribute system. With modern web & cloud native technologies.
- Product Description: a mobile/web entertainment platform (distribution), WeVenture helping companies and consumers to navigate the complex subscription economy.
- Define the architecture, coding convention, and setup build system for the whole front-end of the company product ecosystem (includes linter, unit-tests, build scripts).
- Maintaining legacy system, refactoring code, and rewrite the “monolith” module into many micro-module.
- Team Size: 15+
- Responsibilities: Meeting with Technical Leader and other teams to get clear requirements. Develop the front-end UI, SDK, frameworks and modules of the eco-system.
- Product Stack: Go, Scala, gRPC, RESTful, RabbitMQ, MySQL, VanillaJS, Node.js, Express, React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, Vue.js, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka.
Internship at FPT Software
Da Nang, Dec 2017 — May 2018 (5 months)
- Project Description: Develop a Single Page Application to serve in the fin-tech mortgage domain (home paying / closing exchange).
- Team Size: 30+
- Responsiblities: Communicate with Business Analysts to get clear requirements. Develop and modify the application’s defect base on requirement.
- Accomplishments: Learned to develop software following Scrum development process. Learned MERN stack and successfully applied Materialize CSS Library. Got experience in working/communicate with American customers.
- Project Stack: Node.js, Hapi.js, React, Redux, Knex.js, Bookshelf.js, MySQL, Git, Materialize CSS.
- Reviewed by Project Manager with the score at 9.2.
Repórter at The Gioi Di Dong News
HCMC, May 2016 - May 2017 (1 year) - Part-time
Write & translate (from US’s tech newspapers) technologies & world mobile news.
Total of 134 articles wrote at The Gioi Di Dong News site www.thegioididong.com/tin-tuc/profile/1996429.
Software Engineering, FPT University
HCMC, Sep 2015 - Sep 2019
Thesis/Capstone Project: As a leader of team (4 students) - research & development a Private Blockchain & Cloud Native based book share platform (based on sharing economy/distributed-container idea), details at github.com/fuchain, kieutrongkhanh.net/2019/10/topic-book-share-management-without.html
Paper: Private Blockchain Fallacy
Bachelor of Engineering
Back-end: SQL (basic), MongoDB, Node.js, Go, Java, Distributed-system (basic)
Ops: Git, Bash, Terminal, Atlassian Stack, Ubuntu, Webpack, Parcel, Nginx, Docker/Swarm, CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Github Actions), Google Cloud Platform, PM2, Sentry, Datadog
- React Hooks under the hood: Closure
- Understanding Micro Frontends
- How I build React app from scratch
- Advance authentication in Single Page Application
- pet.software: in progress… Pet Project Home - a side-project to learning the distributed system based on JVM.
- Capstone Project - Blockchain based peer to peer Book Share: Private Blockchain Network for create a Decentralize Book Share system. Progressive Web App based on Vue.js, Backend are Node.js, Go, Redis, MongoDB. Deploy on Docker Swarm with Ansible script, Jenkins, Datadog, Sentry.
- Grokking News Letter: A weekly Newsletter where we collect high quality software engineering related articles from 500 tech blogs from all over the world (including Google, Facebook, Dropbox, LinkedIn, …)
- Grokking Research: A small (intentionally), regular technical gathering where everyone can come and learn/share what they know or interested in knowing.
- FUHCM.com: A web app for posting confessions (private message) and share, crawl useful data for end users. Based on React, Node.js and Go.
- E-learning CMS - Moodle clone, e-learning Management System bring high-performance based on Node.js backend & React. (Trying to replace Moodle which is written in PHP with low performance, hard to serve a large requests)
- F-House App (iOS app, Android app, Web app: Ohana app clone), all-in-one, cross-platform solution built by React Native, also comes with serverless architecture based on Firebase.
- Enterprise Shop Enterprise Shopping by Java EE RESTful API and Angular 7. Implemented in mono-repo with Dockerized.
- Blog & Technical Papers: I love to share my working experience and knowledge with other software engineers, contribute to OSS is awesome.
- Phung Duy Phong - Data Engineer - Team Leader @ WeVenture PTE Ltd. (email@example.com)
- Nguyen Hoang Thuan - Technical Leader @ FPT Software (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kieu Trong Khanh - Lecture - ITS Department Head @ FPT University (email@example.com)