Full Name: Huynh Minh Tu, YoB: 1997, Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Software Engineer at LINE Corp
HCMC, Nov 2019 — Present
- Build the architecture/develop new services and features, improve the efficiency of existing features, debug and troubleshoot production issues, maintaining a high-quality robust codebase.
- Participate in the projects: LINE OpenChat, LINE Timeline, LINE Customer Support Platform
Software Engineer at WeVenture PTE Ltd.
HCMC, May 2018 — Sep 2019 (1 year 4 months)
- Define the architecture and setup build system for front-end ecosystem of the company products; Integrate with CI/CD pipelines. Write Go backend services and integrate with external systems, maintaining legacy system (Ruby on Rails monolith)
- Products: mocoplay.com, moco4k.com, mocovids.com, vanguard-cardfight.com, babystep-mobile.com
Internship at FPT Software
Da Nang, Dec 2017 — May 2018 (5 months)
- Project Description: Develop a Single Page Application and a Node.js application server to serve in the fin-tech mortgage domain (home paying / closing exchange), Team Size: 30+
- Accomplishments: Learned to develop software following Scrum development process. Learned MERN stack and applied Materialize CSS Library. Got experience in working/communicate with American customers / BAs.
Software Engineering at FPT University
HCMC, Sep 2015 - Sep 2019 (Bachelor of Engineering)
Award: FPT University Hackathon 2019 Second Prize
Thesis Project: As a leader of 4-student-team) - in 4 months, research & develop a Private Blockchain provides a book-sharing system (based on idea of sharing economy/distributed-container idea), details at github.com/fuchain; Personal note: Private Blockchain Fallacy.
Server-side: Node.js, Java (Core/Spring), Go, MongoDB, SQL (basic)
Ops: Git, Bash/ZSH, Webpack, Docker/Swarm, CI, GCP, PM2, Nginx, Sentry, Datadog
- jinyframework.com: Open-sourced light-weight web framework written in vanilla Java
- oddgame.io: Open-sourced Odd Game Online (Boardgame), websocket based game (made with Jiny/React)
- @oddx/pubsub: Light-weight publish/subscribe library use for Browser and Node.js / Deno
- Grokking Newsletter (Editor): A weekly Newsletter where collected high quality software engineering related articles from 500 tech blogs from all over the world (including Google, Facebook, Dropbox, LinkedIn, …)
- fuhcm.com: Open-sourced web app for posting confessions (private message) and share, crawl useful data for end users. Based on React, Node.js and Go.