(Note: Latest version may be found at tuhuynh.com/resume)
Full Name: Huynh Minh Tu, YoB: 1997, Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: +84****70446, Email: email@example.com, Skype: huynhminhtufu
Software Engineer at LINE Corp
HCMC, Nov 2019 — Present
LINE is the smart portal that enables people to connect to other people, various information, services, and products. LINE develops calling and messaging applications, daily life ecosystem for smartphones, with 217 millions monthly active users worldwide.
- Participate in the projects: LINE OpenChat, LINE Timeline, LINE Search
Software Engineer at WeVenture PTE Ltd.
HCMC, May 2018 — Sep 2019 (1 year 4 months)
Role is software engineer working with in-house products of an Singapore start-up company. Build and migrate a new high-performance & extendable entertainment distribute system.
- Product Description: a mobile/web entertainment platform (distribution), WeVenture helping companies and consumers to navigate the complex subscription economy, Team Size: 15+
- Define the architecture, coding convention, and setup build system for front-end ecosystem of the company products; Integrate with CI/CD pipelines, observable tools. Write Go backend services and integrate with external systems.
- Maintaining legacy system (Ruby on Rails), refactoring code, and rewrite the “monolith” module into many micro-module.
- Product Stack: Go, gRPC, MySQL, Node.js, React, Redux, Vue.js, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Consul, Prometheus, ELK, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Ruby on Rails (legacy)
- Products: mocoplay.com, moco4k.com, mocovids.com, vanguard-cardfight.com, babystep-mobile.com
Internship at FPT Software
Da Nang, Dec 2017 — May 2018 (5 months)
- Project Description: Develop a Single Page Application and a Node.js application server to serve in the fin-tech mortgage domain (home paying / closing exchange), Team Size: 30+
- Accomplishments: Learned to develop software following Scrum development process. Learned MERN stack and applied Materialize CSS Library. Got experience in working/communicate with American customers / BAs.
- Project Stack: Node.js, Hapi.js, React, Redux, Knex.js, Bookshelf.js, MySQL, Materialize CSS, AWS EC2
- Reviewed by Project Manager with the score at 9.2.
Repórter at The Gioi Di Dong News
HCMC, May 2016 - May 2017 (1 year) - Part-time
Write & translate (from US’s tech newspapers) technologies & world mobile news. Total of 134 articles wrote at The Gioi Di Dong News site www.thegioididong.com/tin-tuc/profile/1996429.
Software Engineering, FPT University
HCMC, Sep 2015 - Sep 2019 (Bachelor of Engineering)
Thesis/Capstone Project: As a leader of team (4 students) - in 4 months, research & develop a Private Blockchain & Cloud Native based book share platform (based on idea of sharing economy/distributed-container idea), details at github.com/fuchain, kieutrongkhanh.net/2019/10/topic-book-share-management-without.html; Personal note: Private Blockchain Fallacy
Stack: Tendermint, Node.js, Vue, MongoDB, Redis, Swarm, Ansible, Jenkins, GCP, Datadog, Sentry
Server-side: SQL (basic), MongoDB, Node.js, Go, Java (Core/Spring)
Ops: Git, Bash, Terminal, Atlassian Stack, Ubuntu, Webpack, Parcel, Nginx, Docker/Swarm, CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Github Actions), Google Cloud Platform, PM2, Sentry, Datadog
- com.tuhuynh.jerrymouse: Light-weight HTTP server/client library written in Java
- oddgame.io: Odd Board Game Online, websocket based game.
- Grokking News Letter: A weekly Newsletter where collected high quality software engineering related articles from 500 tech blogs from all over the world (including Google, Facebook, Dropbox, LinkedIn, …)
- Grokking Research: A small (internal) group where everyone is committed (weekly) to learn/share (via papers/present) what they know or interested.
- FUHCM.com: A web app for posting confessions (private message) and share, crawl useful data for end users. Based on React, Node.js and Go.
- Phung Duy Phong - Data Engineer - Team Leader @ WeVenture PTE Ltd. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nguyen Hoang Thuan - Technical Leader @ FPT Software (email@example.com)
- Kieu Trong Khanh - Lecture - ITS Department Head @ FPT University (firstname.lastname@example.org)